[R] gpclib library

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:52:52 CEST 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Leonardo Lami wrote:

> my OS is Linux Debian distribution, my R vers is 2.4.0 Patched
> (2006-11-25 r39997)
>
> I tried several repositories but the output is ever the same

And you have *still* not had the courtesy to show us what it actually is
(as asked for both by me and the posting guide). Mine starts

> install.packages("gpclib", dependencies=TRUE)
Warning in install.packages("gpclib", dependencies = TRUE) :
          argument 'lib' is missing: using ~/R/test-library
trying URL 'http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/gpclib_1.4-1.tar.gz'
Content type 'application/x-tar' length 24840 bytes
opened URL
downloaded 24Kb

* Installing *source* package 'gpclib' ...
[...]