[R] about systemfit

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Thu Apr 5 19:01:54 CEST 2007

Thank you very much for your responsiveness. Here are the tests that show the same results, as they must:

linear.hypothesis(model=adfResulm,hypothesis.matrix=Rrestr10,test="Chisq"):
 Res.Df     RSS  Df Sum of Sq  Chisq Pr(>Chisq)
1    127  7.3782
2    137  7.6848 -10   -0.3066 5.2769      0.872

waldtest.systemfit(object=adfResu,R.restr=Rrestr10):

Wald-test for linear parameter restrictions in equation systems
Wald-statistic: 5.277
degrees of freedom: 10
p-value: 0.8719

So the Chisq test with linear.hypothesis from car and the waldtest.systemfit give the same output. But the  F test with linear.hypothesis from car and ftest.systemfit give absolutely different results, as I demonstrated in my first post. I have no idea why.

Regards,
Martin