[R] Labelling boxplot with fivenumber summary

Daniel Siddle sidds13 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:43:47 CEST 2007

Just wanted to say thanks very much.  I used Chuck's 2nd idea as I found it the easiest to understand as I'm still finding me feet with R.  Just for reference for anyone else, fn[1] and fn[5] actually pasted and gave the values at the whiskers (~1.5 IQR) so replaced them with a max and min function which returned the true max and min values and pasted at the correct heights.

Thanks once again for all the help.  Regards,

Daniel Siddle