[R] Confidence-Intervals.... help...

Jochen.F jjfahr at ucalgary.ca
Sun Apr 8 19:19:39 CEST 2007

Hi...

I have to use R to find out the 90% confidence-interval for the sensitivity
and specificity of the following diagnostic test:

A particular diagnostic test for multiple sclerosis was conducted on 20 MS
patients and 20 healthy subjects, 6 MS patients were classified as healthy
and 8 healthy subjects were classified as suffering from the MS.

Furthermore, I need to find the number of MS patients required for a
sensitivity of 1%...

Is there a simple R-command which can do that for me?

I am completely new to R...

Help please!

Jochen