[R] Power for Linear Wald Test

Joel J. Adamson jadamson at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Apr 9 18:58:24 CEST 2007

Dear R-Helpers,

I'm searching for an R package that will produce power analyses for
linear Wald tests.  I have conducted a thorough analysis and come up
with a pile of negative results (I'm the King, baby).  I found
asypow, which applies to likelihood ratio tests.  However, we
generally have the power to do Wald tests, I just need to prove it so
that we can publish it ;)

If this is a "dumb" question (i.e., there's something inherent in
doing the test that implies the power to do detect an effect, or
published results for certain sample sizes), please let me know, it
will save me a lot of time.

Joel
King of Negative Results
--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.