[R] Matlab import

Schmitt, Corinna Corinna.Schmitt at igb.fraunhofer.de
Tue Apr 10 15:00:19 CEST 2007

Hallo,

>With readMat, don't use the "-ascii" option (which you didn't have in your
>first posting). I've never tried reading matlab's ascii format. In any >case,
>readMat reads matlab's binary format.

>- Tom

I did the saving again without 'ascii' option but the import also did not work. I get the following error message:

> library(R.matlab)
> mats <- readMat("Z:/Software/R-Programme/test2.dat")
Fehler in list("readMat("Z:/Software/R-Programme/test2.dat")" = <environment>,  :

[2007-04-10 14:57:52] Exception: Tag type not supported: miCOMPRESSED
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Tag type not supported: ", tag$type)
  at throw("Tag type not supported: ", tag$type)
  at readMat5DataElement(this)
  at readMat5(con, firstFourBytes = firstFourBytes, maxLength = maxLength)
  at readMat.default("Z:/Software/R-Programme/test2.dat")
  at readMat("Z:/Software/R-Programme/test2.dat")

Any further idea,
Corinna