[R] Problem installing gnomeGUI in Ubuntu: "HAVE_ORBIT" was never defined

fsando fsando at fs-analyse.dk
Tue Apr 10 21:39:09 CEST 2007

Thanks! It worked after a some trial and error:
I Installed the pmg package through R. When loading pmg it complained
about missing gWidgets which I installed through R. Then it complained
about missing guitoolkit I guessed that would be gWidgetsRGtk2 (turned
out to be correct). Installation failed complaining about missing or
wrong Gtk version. Installed the RGtk2 package through Synaptics - then
installed gWidgetsRGtk2.
Now pmg seem to load nicely - it appears to be quite a nice and
convenient interface.