[R] Reasons to Use R

(Ted Harding) ted.harding at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 12:45:29 CEST 2007

On 12-Apr-07 10:14:21, Jim Lemon wrote:
> Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>> A new fortune candidate perhaps?
>>
>> On Apr 10, 2007, at 6:27 PM, Greg Snow wrote:
>>

>>>Remember, everything is better than everything else given the
>>>right comparison.
>>>
> Only if we remove the grammatical blip that turns it into an infinite
> regress, i.e.
>
> "Remember, anything is better than everything else given the right
> comparison"
>
> Jim

Oh dear, I would be disappointed with that, Jim.

I was rather enjoying the vision of a "topological sort tree"
(ordered by "better according to some comparison") in which every
single thing had everything else hanging off it, and in turn was
hanging off everything else!

Ted.

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861
Date: 12-Apr-07                                       Time: 11:45:05