[R] R Source Code

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:22:48 CEST 2007

Go to the R home page (google for single letter R) and click on CRAN
and on that page choose a mirror and then choose Packages from left
hand menu.  Just googling for CRAN gsubfn  where gsubfn is the package
name in this example will often work too.

Some packages have a home page that gives information.   If you have
installed the package, e.g. gsubfn, then

library(help = gsubfn)

will list the home page.in the Description: section under URL.  The
home page may have more info.  For example, in the case of gsubfn
it has a public svn source repository.