[R] sas.get problem : the saga continues.

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 14 04:06:15 CEST 2007

--- "Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)" <NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov>
wrote:

> [...]
Not the faintest.  I did a general update, noticed
that Hmisc was updated and had a look  at the code.

Oh, wait I was using the mirror at Cran Canada(ON)
which I think is the http://probability.ca/cran/ site
at the University of Toronto.

Unless I've misread the code it looks fixed but I may
have made a mistake.