[R] My First Function: cryptic error message

Joel J. Adamson jadamson at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Apr 17 16:40:58 CEST 2007

Weiwei Shi writes:
 > I cannot reproduce the error w/o the data called probands

I realized this when I posted; sharing the data with anyone is not
possible (I hope you understand).  I'm hoping a more experienced useR
can spot a syntax or procedural error that I made.

I have made some progress.  It appears that moving the function lower
down in the script stops the error from coming up and I'm now on to
writing other functions with other errors ;)

Any ideas why the placement in the script might make a difference?

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication...{{dropped}}