[R] Export multiple data files from R

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:04:12 CEST 2007

You didn't describe the exact format of the .gpr files.
There are 32 heading lines in each file, which are now hidden from R
community.
You 'skip' 31 of them in read.table, and one more plays header ('header=T').

Since you are using read.table, your files are usual ascii files.
You shoud use 'cat' and/or 'write.table' R functions to accomplish your
task. There are some more functions exist.
Using them, you should explicitly write those 32 lines, and then write the
rest contents of the resulting data frame.