[R] Accessing R applications from Web

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Thu Apr 19 18:12:24 CEST 2007

I guess you would have to do all those step for a Internet based portal,
but if you just want to have a web interface on a _Intranet_ portal
where you trust your users, you can use Rpad which is much easier in
that you don't really have to write any code, just do the install
procedure.  There is a Google group for Rpad as well, if you have more
questions about it.

HTH,

Roger