[R] Error: cannot change value of locked binding for

Martin Becker martin.becker at mx.uni-saarland.de
Fri Apr 20 18:50:11 CEST 2007

Did you have a look at the posting guide?
We have to guess that you are using some version of fOptions in some
version of R under some OS, and that you run code from the examples
section of ?MonteCarloOption relying on other code from that section
which is not mentioned at all. Given that these guesses are correct:
The first parameter of MonteCarloOption should read "delta.t", not "dt"
(at least in fOptions version 241.68). If you are using "dt" because you
have an old version of fOptions and "dt" is correct for that version,
try updating fOptions, otherwise maybe changing "dt" to "delta.t" helps.
Regards,

  Martin