[R] LaTeX, Sweave, Lattice and Computer Modern fonts

David Lindelof lindelof at ieee.org
Sun Apr 22 14:36:15 CEST 2007

Dear useRs,

I am pretty sure the answer to my question is out there if I would just
take the time to cross-correlate information that's scattered among
different email exchanges, useR! presentations, Paul Murrel's website
and assorted posters, but would some charitable soul be so kind as to
explain the step by step procedure for having Sweave produce Lattice
graphics with Computer Modern fonts for inclusion in a LaTeX document?

Best regards,
David Lindelöf
Station 18
LESO-PB/EPFL