[R] Bug in R 2.4.1 ?

Sebastian Weber sebastian.weber at physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Apr 24 08:36:55 CEST 2007

Hi!

Replying to my own post: Thanks Duncan for your hint to try the newest
version! I did not think of this in the first place as I'm using the
newest Ubuntu feisty fawn release which got released a couple of days
ago. Nevertheless, the r-cran-hdf5 package is outdated and the newest
one available at cran works again as I want it to.

So cancel this R bug and and account it for a user bug :-).

Greetings,

Sebastian