[R] Graphic plots in pdf (position)

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 15:17:40 CEST 2007

you can place the figures with print command, e.g.

pdf("output.pdf")
print(text or textplot,position=c(0,0,.5,.5),more=T)
print(persp(zPERSP_1),position=c(.5,0,1,0),more=T)
print(persp(zPERSP_2),position=c(0,0.5,0.5,1),more=T)
print(persp(zPERSP_3),position=c(.5,.5,1,1))
dev.off()

pdf has options where you can adjust the size.

I use something like:
 pdf(filename, width=13, height=13, paper=special)

lokk ?pdf
for options
probably you want paper=a4