[R] configure: WARNING: you cannot build info or HTML versions of the R manuals

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Apr 26 15:56:47 CEST 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:17:10AM +0200, W Eryk Wolski wrote:
> Rusers,
>
> I am trying to build R2.5 on my Kubuntu machine an configure concludes with
> :
>
> configure: WARNING: you cannot build info or HTML versions of the R manuals
>
> What do I need to install on my machine to get rid of this warnings?

If you did it from (Debian) source, the Build-Depends: would take care
of that for you.

Also note that Vincent already provided Ubuntu "ports" of my Debian
packages for 2.5.0, they should reach your local CRAN mirror within
the day.  You may want to consider subscribing to r-sig-debian.

Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison