[R] beamer error with R

Mario Alfonso Morales Rivera malfonso at sinu.unicordoba.edu.co
Thu Aug 2 14:37:02 CEST 2007

Dear R users,

When I use beamer with \usepackage{harvard} it don't work.

\LaTeX{} give mi an error message, ¿any suggestion?

! LaTeX Error: No counter 'paragraph' defined.

See the LaTeX manual or LaTeX Companion for explanation. Type  H
<return>  for immediate help.

l.741 \newcounter{lsubparagraph}[paragraph]

? ! Emergency stop.

l.741 \newcounter{lsubparagraph}[paragraph]

Your command was ignored. Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it
with another command, or  <return>  to continue without it.

! LaTeX Error: No counter 'paragraph' defined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.741 \newcounter{lsubparagraph}[paragraph]

?
! Emergency stop.

l.741 \newcounter{lsubparagraph}[paragraph]