[R] lme and aov

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Fri Aug 3 22:09:29 CEST 2007

Gang:

I think what Peter is asking for is for you to put some of your output
in an email. If the values of the fixed effects are the same across
models, but the F-tests are different, then there is a whole other
thread we will point you to for an explanation. (I don't presume to
speak for other people, btw, and I'm happy to stand corrected)