[R] Invert Likert-Scale Values

Alexis Delevett adelevet at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 23:16:51 CEST 2007

Thank you John, that should definitely do the trick!

Furthermore, I believe that this will help me research
the available resources more effectively in the future
-- instead of researching a specific problem (e.g.,
"invert Likert-Scale items"), I might try starting out
with a more general problem (like "recode values") in
order to work my way towards a solution.