[R] Invert Likert-Scale Values

Alexis Delevett adelevet at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 23:57:33 CEST 2007

Hi!

I had already been greatful about John Kane's response
(using the car library's recode function), and I would
have gone with that -- along with the promise to
research any questions I may have in the future more
intelligently.

Now I'm thinking it's not a matter of researching, but
of plain and simple logic. Sorry to have made you guys
help me with my ABCs, but I do see it as an
opportunity to apreciate it as a lesson learned.

Alexis