[R] installing RMySql-0.6.0

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:40:54 CEST 2007

Actually there is an RMYSQL windows binary in the CRAN Extras area but
it crashes on my XP machine when I try to use it.  I have had more luck with
the Windows binary in the Bioconductor Extras area (which seems to work except
for some warnings that you can ignore):

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/extra/bin/windows/contrib/2.5/RMySQL_0.6-0.zip

and also another private build by one user that works without the warnings.
Note that there is an r-sig-db list for this type of question: