[R] input data file

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:11:50 CEST 2007

You don't have to name them after numbers.  What I sent was just an
example of a character vector with file names.  If you have all the
files in a directory, then you can set the loop to read in all the
files (or selected one based on a pattern match).  If you are
copy/pasting the 'scan' command, then you must somehow be changing the
file name that is being read and the R object that you are storing the
values in.

You can use list.files(pattern="..") to select a list of file names.
This is much easier than copy/paste.