[R] passing variables

sijaynanda6 at gmail.com sijaynanda6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:06:36 CEST 2007

Hi am new to jmeter... hear am explaining what my problem is? i have recorded the fallowing operations in my application by using proxy server...i login to the application by using username and password...after getting the home page i have created a new brand by giving brandname and description for that brand...after recording these operations what i want to do is " iwant to create 5 user and all those 5 users need to login to the application and create new brands for each user..." for this what i need to do...how to send variables....please tell me how to get this ....

--
This message was sent on behalf of sijaynanda6 at gmail.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch/topic.html