[R] Seasonality

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Fri Aug 10 11:14:51 CEST 2007

Hello Alberto, hello Felix,

aside of monthplot() and stl(), there is the possibility to use Census X-12-ARIMA. The program can be downloaded from:

http://www.census.gov/srd/www/x12a/

It should be mentioned that this is *not* a pure R solution, but one can set up the relevant scripts and output files and call the program from R and read in the relevant numbers back into R again.

Best,
Bernhard