[R] Plot legend in margin

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri Aug 10 12:09:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,
Another plotting question I am afraid.  Is there anyway of putting a
legend for a plot in a margin rather than within the figure.  I am
trying to plot a 3x2 plot and I want to have:
1) One key along the bottom for all the plots
2) A label (a,b,c) for each plot (see previous emails)

Is there any websites etc. that explain this sort of thing?

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addre...{{dropped}}