[R] invert 160000x160000 matrix

Jiao Yang yj316 at gwu.edu
Tue Aug 14 16:00:37 CEST 2007

Tir,

Thank you very much for the note.  I'm using an algorithm to analyze a data set of 400 variables and the algorithm uses the inverse of a 160000x160000 positive definite matrix.  The matrix is stored as a text file.

Can you please give some reference to  in-place inverse technique?  I googled it, yet did not get any good results.  Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Jiao