[R] image plot with multiple x values

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:47:32 CEST 2007

If you are willing to go to the bother of representing your data
as a sparse matrix, the package SparseM has a version of image()
that will do what you would like to do, I believe.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820