[R] Is there any good tools to facilitate us to create R functions?

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:07:25 CEST 2007

Hello Zhijie,

You can many specific commands and tricks by using R commander's menus:

install.packages("Rcmdr")
library(Rcmdr)

However, I can not stress enough that if you want to be proficient and
sound in your work with R, you will have to invest time reading the
documentation (see documentation section here http://www.r-project.org/)
and perhaps an introductory book such as the ones recommended in the R
project site.

Good luck!

Francisco