[R] Processing Sweave documents without Sweave

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 22 12:05:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am very intrigued by the idea of integrating
statistical analysis directly with a paper as Sweave
does it. But as I am collaborating with several people
and they won't have set up R and also they're very
unlikely interested in learning it, I am concerned
about how such an Latex/Sweave document will work on
their side.

Can they Latex-compile the document without having R /
Sweave installed and still see the numbers and figures
I produced by an earlier run of Latex / R / Sweave? Is
there any option or so planned for this case? Or how
are you coping with this problem otherwise?

Many thanks,
  Werner