[R] Histogram

squall44 tobias.minder at bluewin.ch
Thu Aug 23 10:44:16 CEST 2007

Well, that was the first thing I tried. But the help only gives you the
commands and does not explain how to use it (I am a newbe). How do I use the
argument 'breaks'?

I tried:
#---
x = c(1, 2, 3, 3.5, 4.5, 5, 5.5)
breaks=c(1, 1, 0.5, 1, 0.5, 0.5)

hist(x,
     breaks= breaks,
     xlim=c(0,7),
     ylim=c(0,5))
#---

...which didn't work.

I tried many other variations, but I am a beginner. If anyone can give me a
clue, I'd be very thankful.
Tobias