[R] Two graphs, align vertically

squall44 tobias.minder at bluewin.ch
Thu Aug 23 10:56:19 CEST 2007

Thanks for you answer Uwe,

I have the code "par(mfrow=c(1,2), mar=c(5,3,3,1))" not from the help, but
from an example from the R Graph Gallery. I think the help is rather useless
for beginners (like me), because it does not explain anything and only gives
the commands.

Anyway, I always try first and only then I ask questions, if it is that what
you're worrying about...
Regards
Tobias