[R] Change tick mark value in sm.survival()

Rachel Jia littlebabybear at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:47:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using this sm.survival() to plot smoothed survival curve against a
single continuous covariate. I did a logarithmic transformation on the
covariate. Now in the plot, I want the tick mark value to be transformed
back to original values. For instance, my current x axis tick mark values
are 1,2,3,4,5.... . I want them to be like exp(1), exp(2), exp(3),
exp(4)....without changing the way the plot look like. I did not find
entries of axis tick marks in either sm.options nor sm.survival. Can anyone
help me with this? Thank you very much.

Rachel