[R] error message!

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Sun Aug 26 20:55:26 CEST 2007

Usman Shehu wrote:
> It is not. I tried using a number of mirrors, eg Germany, Uk(Bristol), Netherlands, etc.

In that case, you'll have to debug it.  Run traceback after the error.
.readRDS(pfile) is called in several different places; you'll need to
find out where it's happening, and why it's failing. The traceback()
will tell you where; you can use debug() on that function to single step
through until you get to this line, and see what pfile is set to.

BTW, please keep the discussion in R-help; someone else may have better
contributions than me.

Duncan