[R] Help on coxph

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Mon Aug 27 04:33:46 CEST 2007

In the R-surface menu, go to "packages" - "install packages". Select a
server and install the package "survival". Then, on the prompt, type:
library(survival)

Then it works. Look up the numerous manual on using R if you need further
help. If that's not the issue, give us more detailed information on the
problem.

Daniel

PhD Program Strategy
Dept. of Management and Organization