[R] Problem with save or/and if (I think but maybe not ...)

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 27 11:52:21 CEST 2007

Dera Prof Ripley,

You wrote :
What did you intend there?  It is not a test of no difference, but a test
that each element of the difference is not "0", and furthermore if()
expects a test of length one, not the length of nfichiers.  I suspect you
intended to test length(nfichiers) > 0.

And of course, you were right.
With the condition length(nfichiers) > 0, there is no more warning.
And I tested manually length(nfichiers)>0 for different cases and it gave
the result I expected.

But still I have a problem with the save and the retrieve of tfichiers.
I keep on looking at help file and testing manually alternative scripts ...

Hoping to read you again,
Ptit Bleu.