[R] Excel

bogdan romocea br44114 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:16:33 CEST 2007

On a related note, there's one other amazingly stupid thing that Excel
(2002 SP3) does - it exports to CSV the numbers as you see them
displayed, and not as they were entered/imported in the first place.
For example, 1.2345678 will be exported to CSV/tab delimited as 1.23
if that column is formatted to show 2 decimals. Whoever doesn't pay
attention gets what s/he deserves for trusting Excel in the first
place.