[R] How can I use Adehabitat to obtain an .asc object with the predicted values of a niche model?

Núria Roura nrouraonline at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:24:26 CET 2007

Dear Thibaut,

Thank you very much. I will post the message in that website.

Cheers,

Núria

Thibaut Jombart wrote:

> Núria Roura wrote:
>
>>Dear all,
>>I'm using the package adehabitat in R to import several .asc
files(=matrix), and also create a kasc object (=dataframe) with all of them.
>>The main idea is to use this kasc object to map the predicted values
ofclimate-matching model for an overall area. However, I don't know how
toproceed: Do I have to project the model (already stored in R) onto the
kascobject directly, or convert the kasc object to a data frame where each
rowrefers to a pixel?
>>On the other hand, I would also like to know how to obtain the
XYcoordinates for each row of the kasc object.
>>Thank you very much. Cheers,
>>Núria Roura
http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-use-Adehabitat-to-obtain-an-.asc-object-with-the-predicted-values-of-a-niche-model--tf4944431.html#a14155047Sent
from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.htmland provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.