[R] Using R function in Excel

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Dec 7 22:00:03 CET 2007

Does anyone know a way that an function written in R can be called within a cell of an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to use the R function much as I use the native Excel functions, e.g. instead of using the excel function sum, =sum(A2,A6), I would like to use the function mysum written in R, e.g. =mysum(A2,A6).

Thanks,
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}