[R] help with fatal error message

G Ilhamto gilhamto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:42:37 CET 2007

Dear helper,

After some cleaning, I found out that I cannot open my R2.6.0 console
with message: "Fatal error: unable to restore saved data in .Rdata",
and every time I retry it just kick me off. I am wondering if I still
be able to retrieve the data that I've been working for a month.

I have installed the new R2.6.1 and it has no problem to open, only
there is nothing in it I also wonder if I will be able to transfer all
the files in 2.6.0 to 2.6.1. I appreciate anyone who can help.

Thank you,
Ilham