[R] Sweave : change value in rnw file to generate multiple "single" reports ?

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 11 12:49:49 CET 2007

Thanks everybody for your help (and sorry to be silent : no network today
morning),
I think I will first try the solution of Greg Snow-2 or the one of Thierry
(because they gave examples of script - as a newbye it is very important to
me).

I'm also interested in the solutions proposed by Uwe and Gabor, but I'm not
familiar with environment variables (I will try ?Sys.getenv) and I have no
idea how to edit .rnw file with R (but as it seems that everything is
possible with R, so why not).

Again thank you,
And if you have further advices to help me writing scripts (in R for
example), do not hesitate.
Have a nice day,
Ptit Bleu.

PS : I'm using R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27) with XP