[R] ggplot - Setting the y-scale in a bar plot

Pedro de Barros pbarros at ualg.pt
Tue Dec 11 23:04:02 CET 2007

Hi Hadley,

Well, the problem seems to be that ggplot is not recognizing the
scale when set by scale_y_continuous, the maximum value stays exactly
at the data range, irrespective of what I provide as range.
I am not familiar yet with proto, therefore I do have some difficulty
delving into the code to find out exactly what is wrong, but I hope
you can tell if I am doing something pretty stupid, or f it is a
feature or a bug...

Cheers,
Pedro