[R] Package compilation

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 13:36:07 CET 2007

The easiest way is to read (in the manual)

   If you have only a source package that is known to work with current R
   and just want a binary Windows build of it, you could make use of the
   building service offered at win-builder.r-project.org.

Is that what was too hard for you?  If so, you are out of luck.
(Kudos to Uwe Liggges for this service.)

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk