[R] Need good Reference Material and Reading about Gaussian Copulas

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Wed Dec 12 16:48:34 CET 2007

Hello Neil,

you will find decent and well-written papers on:

http://www.math.ethz.ch/~embrecht/

http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~mcneil/

http://www.math.uni-leipzig.de/~tschmidt/#publications

Best,
Bernhard

ps: Incidentally, the monograph http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8056.html contains nice illustrations too. See packages QRMlib, Copula (JSS: Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package copula, Vol. 21, Issue 4, Oct 2007), mlCopulaSelection, sbgcop and fCopulae on CRAN for implementations of copulae.