[R] Calculating Rsquared values in rpart

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Dec 14 00:06:56 CET 2007

The author is actually "Ye", and not "Yi".  It is titled "On Measuring and
correcting the effects of data mining and model selection" by Jianming Ye,
JASA(1998).

Here is link from JSTOR:

http://www.jstor.org/view/01621459/di015668/01p00145/0?currentResult=0162145
9%2bdi015668%2b01p00145%2b0%2cFF15&searchUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jstor.org%2Fse
arch%2FAdvancedResults%3Fhp%3D25%26si%3D1%26q0%3DYe%2Bdata%2Bmining%26f0%3D%
26c0%3DAND%26wc%3Don%26sd%3D%26ed%3D%26la%3D%26dc%3DStatistics

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu