[R] creating a database

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:53:04 CET 2007

What are you intending to do with the data?  How big is 'm'?  How do
you want to access the data?  You can always put it in a SQL database
that R can access and then pull out the rows that you are interested
in.  If 'm' is 100, then if you are just keeping numeric data, this
will only require 16MB of memory, so you can just keep it in memory.

Some more information about the characteristics of the data and what
you want to do with it are required to determine what might be the
appropriate method for storing/accessing it.