[R] Forestplot

francogrex francogrex at mail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:35:14 CET 2007

I know there is a function forestplot from rmeta package and also the
plot.meta from the meta package and maybe others, but they are rather
complicated with extra plot parameters that I do not need and also they
process only objects created with other package functions.
But I wonder if anyone has a much simpler function using the basic plot to
make a forestplot with only a median (or mean) and just the confidence
intervals, something like the data below in graphics. thanks

Events	2.50%	50%	97.50%
A	0.33	2.49	24.96
B	0.25	1.9	19.56
C	0.34	1.28	5.35