[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 23:49:33 CET 2007

Jiaming Zuo <zuoj at un.org> wrote in
news:OFBE2AD317.965FAC01-ON852573B6.0067196D-852573B6.00671F96 at un.org:

>     I am working for the United Nations to construct a complete life
>     table
> from an abridged table.
>     I want to use the code of Hydman Filter by Rob J Hydman but an
>     error
> sentence always appears and it simply doesn't run--
>        source("C:/R/Jamie/HymanFilter.R")

Considering that the last name of the person with the most publications
in this area is "Hyndman" (and is author of the R packages, deomgraphy
and forecasting), I am wondering if the problem is simply spelling.
See:
<http://www-personal.buseco.monash.edu.au/~hyndman/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=71>

--
David Winsemius