[R] saving while loop values to one vector

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 08:30:57 CET 2007

Its not clear what your code is intended to do but

- put set.seed(123) before your code so you can
run it reproducibly.

- wave2 <- sort(abs(rnorm(100))) is the same as your first
two lines

- your findInterval line always returns 1 so its probably not what you want

- i in i:x is confusing. Use j in i:x or even better use diff(wave2).